"Telemedicine" is a proven healthcare delivery model that eliminates distance barriers and can improve access to medical services that would often not be consistently available in distant rural communities. The main advantage is to make available specialists’ medical services over a wide geographical area, even to the remotest corners of a nation, so as to provide best possible health care to people at an affordable price.
Patient calls the telemedicine center and speaks with medical experts for primary healthcare services and medical advice while we guarantee quick response time and confidential record keeping.
Extend basic tele-consultation with specialists’ services like Tele-diagnostics, Tele-radiology, Tele-pathology, to name a few. Many more specialty consultations available for Tele-cardiology, Tele-medicine, Tele-dermatology, Tele-ophthalmology, Tele-dentistry, Tele-audiology, Tele-psychiatry ,etc.
Benefits of Telemedicine Services
- Telemedicine Solutions can help Physicians to provide more convenient, quality and real time interactions with their patients.
- Telemedicine Solutions help doctors to better organize their schedules.
- Avoiding in-person visits improve convenience for busy professionals, old age people, mothers with infants
- Primary Healthcare and specialized treatment to patients in rural areas and remote locations.
- Better collaboration with Physicians, healthcare providers, insurance companies, and state regulators.
- Improves care quality and outcomes while reduces hospital re-admission rates. Easier for patients to conduct follow-ups.
- Patients can talk directly to Doctor at times of emergencies, rather than scheduling a visit or a trip to emergency room.
- Remote patient monitoring with chronic illness, congestive heart failures, skin ulcers, etc.
Sky is the limit for innovative technology collaborations within healthcare space.